As a man, you may feel insecure about chatting up strangers. The idea of approaching a beautiful girl may seem daunting, but passivity will get you nowhere. There are several excuses often used to justify inaction. However, they are easily exposed as misconceptions. Here is the list of most common thoughts that may rush through your head in the presence of a beautiful lady.
- “She is probably taken”
It is wrong to assume that any stunning woman must be in a relationship. In fact, such thinking often explains the paradox of the beautiful but lonely. There is nothing shameful in asking a playful question – for example, about the number of her current boyfriends. You may be pleasantly surprised! This lady may be new in town. Maybe she doesn’t get out much because of a hectic job. Maybe she has recently ended a relationship and is looking for a fresh start.
- “She’s out of my league”
Confidence is vital for attracting the opposite sex. It is a trait anybody can develop, so such statements are complete nonsense. Use a simple psychological trick. Ask yourself “Why do beautiful girls adore me?” Your subconsciousness will start looking for relevant reasons. Gradually, the belief in your charisma will become embedded in your mind. The more confident you feel, the more attractive you are to women.
You are likely to regret the things you haven’t done, rather than those you have tried. Do not let any preconceived notions cloud your judgement. Here are ten reasons why your thinking must change.
- Approaching builds confidence;
- Once you master the art of approaching, it will feel incredibly gratifying;
- Even today, women still expect men to strike up conversations;
- Practice makes perfect; the more you try, the better you get. Take every opportunity to improve your abilities;
- What if you meet your soulmate, but feel too scared to talk? You may be missing on the biggest opportunity in your life;
- Even the most stunning woman in the room may be single. You will never learn unless you ask;
- Attractive women may feel as bored as everyone else;
- Attractive women may be longing for a personal connection that other men never give them;
- Rejection is not a disaster; it helps to identify your weak spots and work on them;
- Rejection feels good if you know it took courage to approach the woman.
Overall, confidence and unfaltering belief in your own attractiveness will make you much more charming. Of course, approaching women may feel awkward at first, but it gets easier. With time, you will start enjoying the process. Like hunting, it speaks to a man’s primal self.
Even failures may feel good – after all, you have made a conscious effort to transcend your comfort zone. Thus, be proactive and willing to hone your skills. Remember, women value gentlemen who take the initiative. Besides, charisma and assertiveness are often more important than physical attractiveness.